Merrill Edge Investment Specialist
- Exciting opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the financial lives of others
- Deepen client relationships by delivering world-class customer care and investment expertise
- Join a company awarded for Outstanding Customer Service Experience 6 years in a row by JD Power
- Earn a competitive base salary with opportunities for performance-based bonuses and career growth in a fast-paced culture
The Ideal Candidate is
- Highly self-motivated and goal-orientated
- Client-focused with a passion for excellence and positive team attitude
- Eager to have a career at a fast-growing company that rewards hard work and dedication
- Committed to maintaining Series 7 & 66 securities licenses
- Nationally recognized New Hire Training Program
- Pay for performance bonuses
- Top tier benefits through Bank of America – such as 401(k) match, medical/dental, tuition reimbursement, childcare assistance, paid vacation time
- Access to Employee Networks such as: Women’s Leadership, LGBT Pride, Black Professionals, Asian Leadership, Military Support Awareness, Inter-Generational
Investment Specialists work in the Merrill Edge Investment Center helping self-directed investors with their account and trading needs. You will assist clients with education on our online platform, research, enterprise offerings and deepen relationships through understanding financial goals. The Investment Center provides several career paths including a variety of specialty teams servicing technology needs, online chat and email, and advanced trading techniques.
Required Skills: "MUST" have these skills to be minimally qualified.
- Series 7 required
- Series 66 required, if not currently held, must be obtained within 90 days
- Communicate effectively
- Strong computer skills with an ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Requires basic knowledge of the organization, products and/or services
- Ability to adapt and seek solutions for customers in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelors degree is preferred, or 1-2 years relevant work experience
Preferred Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to actively listen to clients and demonstrate empathy
- Capable of effectively operating in a team oriented and highly collaborative environment
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership and oral/written communication skills
- Capable of multi tasking and working efficiently under stress and high volume
- Previous knowledge of client account services
Watch our video to learn more about the incredible opportunities within Merrill Edge:
Posting Date: 03/06/2018
Location: Hunt Valley, MD, HUNT VALLEY, 11333 MCCORMICK RD, - United States
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40
Shift: 1st shift
Weekly Schedule: Hours: Open availability between 7:30am and 6:30pm Sunday – Friday
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ section for answers to these questions and more.
Bank of America Employees
Bank of America employees should access the internal jobs database.