Bank of America is looking for a senior risk quantitative professional to join the Consumer Risk Analytics (CRA) team. CRA is responsible for developing complex models and performing analysis aimed at improving portfolio risk, profitability, performance forecasting and operational performance for consumer products.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited, to the following:
- Design, estimation, and execution of behavioral models
- Independently conducting quantitative analytics and complex modeling projects.
- Leads efforts in development of new models, analytic processes or system approaches.
- Creates documentation for all activities and may work with technology staff in design of any system to run models developed.
- Incumbents possess strong quantitative/analytic skills and are able to influence strategic direction, as well as develop tactical plans.
- Application of analytical tools to assess risks to enterprise under stress, to design optimal strategies around pricing and originations, and to create integrated frameworks to assess interest revenues, non-interest revenues and credit losses in a consistent fashion.
- Sufficient background to identify risks proactively and frame the range of potential outcomes for risks that are hard to model.
- Integrate seamlessly in a global organization of analytical associates dedicated to best in class modeling and analysis in support of world class risk management capabilities and culture.
- PhD degree in a quantitative field with 5+ years of quantitative modeling experience or Master's degree in a quantitative field with 7+ years of quantitative modeling experience
- Model development experience in a financial institution
- Knowledge of banking products and services
- Experiences with a statistical analysis package such as SAS or R
- Experiences with SQL and Excel for data analysis and presentation
- Ability to interact with model implementation team
- Strong communication / interpersonal skills; demonstrate initiative and be able to make quick decisions
- Willingness to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to multitask and properly prioritize multiple projects
- Experiences with Spark/Hadoop, Hive for analysis on large unstructured datasets is a plus
- Experience with Python
- Data Management Skills
- Proficiency in computer programming languages
- Process Development Experience
This position is located in Atlanta, GA, Charlotte, NC or Thousand Oaks, CA.
Posting Date: 13/03/2018
Location: Thousand Oaks, CA, 225 W HILLCREST DR (CA6918), Atlanta, GA, Atlanta Plaza, 600 Peachtree St NE, Charlotte, NC, BANK OF AMERICA CORPORATE CENTER, 100 N TRYON ST, - United States