About Bank of America Merrill Lynch:
Our purpose as a firm is to make financial lives better, through the power of every connection. Across the world, we partner with leading corporate and institutional investors through our offices in more than 40 countries. In the U.S alone, we serve almost all Fortune 500 companies and approximately 59 million consumers and small-business customers. We provide a full suite of financial products and services, from banking and investments to asset and risk management. We cover a broad range of asset classes, making us a global leader in corporate and investment banking, sales and trading.
Connecting Asia Pacific to the World
Our Asia Pacific team is spread across 23 offices in 12 markets. We are focused on connecting Asia to the world and the world to Asia, using our global expertise to ensure success is shared between us, our clients and our communities. Our regional footprint covers 12 currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, placing us firmly among the region’s leading financial services companies.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is committed to attracting, recruiting and retaining top diverse talent from across the globe. Our diversity and inclusion mission is to actively promote an inclusive work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve personal success and contribute to the growth of our business. Each of our global Employee Networks bring together employees, create dialogue and awareness in support of our Diversity and Inclusion.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is an equal opportunities employer.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is seeking a senior internal communications professional responsible for managing, producing and delivering communications content, including announcements, executive communications and strategic employee communications campaigns. Exceptional written and spoken English is a must. Other Asia languages would be an asset.
An ideal candidate will be able to craft compelling employee communications across a range of topics. A storyteller by nature, he or she will use available communications channels in creative ways to engage, excite and inform a diverse employee base located across multiple markets in Asia Pacific.
The candidate will manage a wide range of internal stakeholders across the organization, from executive management to Human Resources.
On a day to day basis, the candidate will be expected to produce content for a range of communications channels including email, the intranet, and internal digital channels. The content will include internal announcements and memos, video, and digital content. Key conversations taking place within the organization include business wins and deals, Environment, Social & Governance, and Diversity & Inclusion.
The candidate will collaborate effectively with colleagues regionally and globally to ensure consistency in communications.
• Be able to communicate complex ideas in a compelling way
• Ensure communications are globally aligned and consistent in message
• Manage and develop internal communications content and delivery across multiple platforms (paper, email, digital, video)
• Design, write and edit internal publications
• Measure and present the results of communication campaigns
• An ability to apply strategic thinking to communications initiatives
• A desire to broaden employee participation through effective communications
• A desire to raise understanding of the bank’s strategic initiatives and priorities
• Team player with strong project management skills
• Be positive, energetic and enthusiastic
• Build relationships with a broad range of diverse stakeholders
• A willingness to learn and to develop themselves and their career with a leading organization
Candidates will have a university degree and a minimum of 10+ years experience in writing/content creation gained while working in the financial and professional services industries, the business media or a related field.