Overview * (Bank of America overview, BA Continuum India overview, Business Overview)
Bank of America is one of the world's largest financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. BA Continuum is a nonbank subsidiary of Bank of America, part of our Global Delivery Center of Expertise in the bank. Our employees help our customers and clients at every stage of their financial lives, helping them connect to what matters most. This purpose defines and unites us. Every day, we are focused on delivering value, convenience, expertise and innovation for the individuals, businesses and institutional investors we serve worldwide. We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be the best place for people to work and aim at creating a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.BA Continuum India Pvt. Ltd. supports business process, information technology and knowledge process across Consumer Banking, including Card and Home Loans, Legacy Asset Servicing, Global Banking and Markets, and Global Wealth and Investment Management lines of business at Bank of America.
Reference Data Services (RDS) is responsible for adding and maintaining client information in order to facilitate rapid, error-free completion of financial transactions across multiple geographical markets and in support of increasingly complex financial products. This includes adding and updating client and account details, entity data reference management and other static data amendment activities. Team also looks at client and account on-boarding documentation review and approvals. They manage the entire documentation workflow across systems. They ensure that the clients do not have any restrictions on trading and remove the restrictions as needed.
RDS Account Documentation team supports the on boarding process for new clients of Bank of America Merrill Lynch (MLPFS) and Bank of America N.A. (BANA) by reviewing and validating that new account customer documentation has the appropriate level of completeness for the account to begin trading. The team works with onshore team members and internal customers to ensure that all required documentation is completed correctly and on time.
Reference Data Services gives associates joining this team a unique opportunity to learn about Global Market Operations & Middle Office set up in the Investment banking domain. The process gives the candidate a flavor of securities trade life cycle, client onboarding, key client attributes and financial markets and products.
The associates are expected to maintain good turnaround time and accuracy on all the set-ups and data maintenance and other updates. Associates are expected to understand the Client types and system capabilities to ensure smooth trade flow from front to middle office and then to the back office systems and also ensure correct processing in the various internal systems.
- Bachelor's / Masters degree in Business Studies/ Administration/ Management, Economics, Finance/ Accountancy/ Banking, Commerce or equivalent (Financial Services/Ops experience preferred with knowledge on Investment Banking domain, Capital markets & financial products)
- Certifications If Any
- Experience Range*
- Mandatory skills*
- Excellent communication skills (spoken and written English), hard-working, organized, diligent, and above all a good team player.
- Excellent Computer skills (High proficiency at Excel and other MS Office application.
- Desired skills*
- To be flexible in their attitude and approach; have a strong desire to learn from day to day scenarios.
- Excellent organisational skills are required with the ability to prioritise workload, work accurately and efficiently under pressure.
- Knowledge/ fair understanding of Reference data services/ Entity data management/ Documentation.
- Should demonstrate an ability to challenge existing processes and procedures and come up with quality recommendations and actions.
- Evening shift – 17:30 PM to 2:30 AM/ 18:30 PM to 3:30 AM/ 19:30 PM to 04:30 AM
Posting Date: 08/03/2018
Location: Gurugram, , JAIPUR HIGHWAY, OLD DELHI, - India