Bank of America is one of the world's largest financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services.
BA Continuum is a nonbank subsidiary of Bank of America, part of our Global Delivery Center of Expertise in the bank. Our employees help our customers and clients at every stage of their financial lives, helping them connect to what matters most. This purpose defines and unites us. Every day, we are focused on delivering value, convenience, expertise and innovation for the individuals, businesses and institutional investors we serve worldwide.
We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be the best place for people to work and aim at creating a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
BA Continuum India Pvt. Ltd. supports business process, information technology and knowledge process across Consumer Banking, including Card and Home Loans, Legacy Asset Servicing, Global Banking and Markets, and Global Wealth and Investment Management lines of business at Bank of America.
Consumer Servicing & Operations Technology team provides and delivers technology solutions to support the Consumer Operations and Home Loans lines of business. The team’s goal is to drive the optimal technology tools and platforms that enable associates to deliver on the customer experience and contribute to the long-term, profitable growth. The team delivers technology through robust and scalable applications developed on various platforms. This position is in Collection and Recovery Technology team to support the existing application and work towards the end state architecture.
Individual will be involved in development and design in collections and Recovery domain of Legacy application, transformations and reengineering.
- Reviewing requirements specifications and other documents received from the stateside
- Prepare and/or review Impact Analysis, HLD and LLD
- Develop & unit test Complex Programs/Component
- Follow/implement Iterative/Agile methodology
- Capable of clear and concise communication with customers, clients and other non-technical/ Business team.
- Participate/host calls independently with onshore business and technology team
- Should be able to understand the problem and recommend solutions during JAD/discussions/meetings
- Suggest process improvements to achieve or exceed desired quality
- Education: Any graduation
- Certifications If Any: NA
- Experience Range: 6 to 8 years
- Mandatory skills
- .NET Framework 3.0/3.5/ 4.0, C# [ASP.NET / Windows Programming]
- Experience in WCF, VB Script, Java Script
- Experience in MVVM, Prism, Visual Basic 6.0s, MS Visio
- SQL Server 2008/ 2012 TSQL
- 2 + years of Object Oriented Design
- Experience with code documentation
- Desired skills
- Web Services, WSE
- Visual Studio Team System, Architectural skills
Work Timings: 11:00 to 20:00
Job Location: Hyderabad
Posting Date: 08/03/2018
Location: Hyderabad, , BLDG 2B HITEC CITY MADHAPUR, HITEC CITY MADHAPUR, - India