Bank of America is one of the world's largest financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. BA Continuum is a nonbank subsidiary of Bank of America, part of our Global Delivery Center of Expertise in the bank. Our employees help our customers and clients at every stage of their financial lives, helping them connect to what matters most. This purpose defines and unites us. Every day, we are focused on delivering value, convenience, expertise and innovation for the individuals, businesses and institutional investors we serve worldwide. We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be the best place for people to work and aim at creating a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.BA Continuum India Pvt. Ltd. supports business process, information technology and knowledge process across Consumer Banking, including Card and Home Loans, Legacy Asset Servicing, Global Banking and Markets, and Global Wealth and Investment Management lines of business at Bank of America
Data Quality & Control organization provides technology solutions for Consumer, Small Business and Wealth Management lines of business through Core Customer Systems, Analytics & Business Intel, Analytic Data Delivery and Decision tools, Client & Account Data, Customer Insights, Data Protection Services and Customer Data Management platforms and processes.
Individual is responsible for doing regular maintenance of mainframe applications in the Banking Domain environment. The maintenance activities involve from Analysis, Design, Coding, and Testing and implementation support of the mainframe batch and online applications. He/she must be highly self-motivated and proactive.
- Need to analyze, design, develop and deploy Mainframe code modules.
- Ready to work on Batch, Online & Distributed applications
- Provide technical solutions.
- Should work in cross-functional applications and with multi-location teams
- Should work on the tasks independently and take the complete ownership of the system
- Should work in a multi-tasking environment within a strict timeline.
- Should clearly articulate technical designs, process and workflow.
- Effectively communicate in design review meetings
- Be a key contributor to business initiatives that require technical expertise.
- Should work on the Deployment plan and participate in deployment review meeting
- Should closely work with the testing team to complete the project successfully
- Closely work with the business requirements team to understand the business needs
- Closely work with the testing team to understand the testing scenarios and work with them to close any defects
- Ready to learn and work in New technologies to modernize the legacy applications
Education - B.E./ B Tech / M.E./M Tech
Certifications If Any
Experience Range - 4 yrs – 6 yrs
- Good experience working on Cobol, JCL, VSAM, CICS
- Good experience working on DB2
- Good Knowledge in mainframe Job Scheduling processes
- Good communication skills
- Experience in Banking Domain is preferred
- Experience in Agile Development Methodology
- Knowledge on Java
Work Timings – 11:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Job Location – Hyderabad
Posting Date: 20/03/2018
Location: Hyderabad, , BLDG 2B HITEC CITY MADHAPUR, HITEC CITY MADHAPUR, - India