Corporate Title: Non-Officer
Line of Business: Corporate Audit
Want to build a career within a dynamic, high-energy environment? Here in our Chester Office we are looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our team. You will be responsible for centralising the resource planning across the EMEA Corporate Audit Department
Associates within Corporate Audit are assigned to work on specific Audits during the course of the year. Currently each individual team has responsibility for its own resource planning but you will contribute to centralising this, with the aim of improving the efficient sharing of resources across the department.
As an Administrative Assistant your main responsibilities will involve:
- Assigning associates to work on each of the audit jobs, considering the skills and experience of each associate and the hours required for each job
- Ensuring that all audit jobs are adequately resourced and that each associate’s time is fully allocated, taking into account vacation and training time
- Reassigning resources as required to respond to unforeseen circumstances
- Building solid working relationships with the Audit Directors and Audit Managers to understand their resourcing requirements
- Finding opportunities to reallocate associates’ time to achieve efficient allocation of resources across all teams within the department
- Completing ad-hoc tasks as required. This could involve assisting the administrative assistants within the team or being involved in the preparation of reporting for internal and external partners
As an Administrative Assistant your skills and Competencies will ideally include:
- Demonstrable experience in resource planning is required
- Experience in utilising a resource planning tool, preferably RETAIN
- Solid organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Flexible approach
- Sound knowledge of Outlook
- Microsoft Excel/ PowerPoint skills
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task effectively
- Attention to detail
- Ability to be self-sufficient and dedicated, taking ownership of work
- Teamwork and collaborating with key partners
About Bank of America Merrill Lynch
Bank of America is one of the world's leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses, large corporations and governments with a full range of financial and risk management products and services. Bank of America Merrill Lynch is the marketing name for the global banking and markets businesses.
The company has had a presence in EMEA since 1922. With offices in 23 countries on three continents, it offers an integrated and comprehensive set of products and services across Global Corporate and Investment Banking, Global Markets and Consumer Card, serving the needs of individual, corporate, institutional and government clients, combining the best of local knowledge and global expertise. Developing solutions for social and environmental challenges is at the core of Bank of America Merrill Lynch’s responsibility platform. In more than 90 countries around the world, we partner with employees, clients and stakeholders to help make financial lives better.
If you‘re interested in this opportunity please send your details to us by applying online.
Good conduct and sound judgment is crucial to our long term success. It’s important that all employees in the organisation understand the expected standards of conduct and how we manage conduct risk. Individual accountability and an ownership mindset are the cornerstones of our Code of Conduct and are at the heart of managing risk well.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic background, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. The Bank selects candidates for interview based on their skills, qualifications and experience.
As part of our standard hiring process to manage risk, please note background screening checks will be conducted on all hires before commencing employment.