Retirement & Personal Wealth Solutions (RPWS) serves the core financial needs of individual clients and plan participants by connecting our capabilities across the firm. RPWS is responsible for the development and execution of a comprehensive set of personal wealth and retirement products and services through Banking, Merrill Edge and Advisory channels. RPWS provides tools and content that enables financial advisors and bankers to help their client’s live better financial lives.
The Client Relationship Manager (CRM), a Vice President level position, is responsible for the overall relationship across our Institutional Plans Client base within the Merrill Lynch Retirement Group. The CRM is the strategic lead who is responsible for the satisfaction, retention, and profitability of our Defined Contribution and Non-Qualified Deferred Compensation clients. The CRM will interface frequently with senior members of internal leadership team as well as our clients' Human Resources, Benefits, and Finance Departments so a successful candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills, proven negotiating skills, a demonstrated knowledge of Defined Contribution and Non-Qualified Deferred Compensation plans, and an appreciation for the challenges that face today's plan sponsors.
- The ideal candidate will possess:
• 10-15 years of industry experience
• Bachelor’s degree
• Thorough understanding of the Retirement Services industry• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to travel 25-50% of the time
• Ability to manage complex projects and work with a cross-functional team
• Strong leadership traits as the CRM is a visible leader internally. While a CRM does not have any direct report responsibility, they need to move others to action by planning, motivating, organizing and directing the work being done.
• Ability to be conceptual, able to recognize problems from few or subtle clues, and be innately comfortable with complex and ambiguous situations.
• Additional benefit product knowledge and/or experience is a strong plus (Defined Benefit, Equity, and/or Health Savings)
Posting Date: 14/02/2018
Location: Littleton, CO, PARKRIDGE FOUR, 10375 PARK MEADOWS DR, - United States
Travel: Yes, 25% of the time