Retirement & Personal Wealth Solutions (RPWS) serves the core financial needs of individual clients and plan participants by connecting our capabilities across the firm. RPWS is responsible for the development and execution of a comprehensive set of personal wealth and retirement products and services through Banking, Merrill Edge and Advisory channels. RPWS provides tools and content that enables financial advisors and bankers to help their client’s live better financial lives.
The Client Relationship Manager (CRM), a Vice President level position, is responsible for the overall relationship across our Institutional Plans Client base within the Merrill Lynch Retirement Group. The CRM is the strategic lead who is responsible for the satisfaction, retention, and profitability of our Defined Contribution and Non-Qualified Deferred Compensation clients. The CRM will interface frequently with senior members of internal leadership team as well as our clients' Human Resources, Benefits, and Finance Departments so a successful candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills, proven negotiating skills, a demonstrated knowledge of Defined Contribution and Non-Qualified Deferred Compensation plans, and an appreciation for the challenges that face today's plan sponsors.
- The ideal candidate will possess:
• 10-15 years of industry experience
• Bachelor’s degree
• Thorough understanding of the Retirement Services industry• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to travel 25-50% of the time
• Ability to manage complex projects and work with a cross-functional team
• Strong leadership traits as the CRM is a visible leader internally. While a CRM does not have any direct report responsibility, they need to move others to action by planning, motivating, organizing and directing the work being done.
• Ability to be conceptual, able to recognize problems from few or subtle clues, and be innately comfortable with complex and ambiguous situations.
• Additional benefit product knowledge and/or experience is a strong plus (Defined Benefit, Equity, and/or Health Savings)
Posting Date: 02/14/2018
Location: Littleton, CO, PARKRIDGE FOUR, 10375 PARK MEADOWS DR, - United States
Travel: Yes, 25% of the time
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40
Shift: 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ section for answers to these questions and more.
Bank of America Employees
Bank of America employees should access the internal jobs database.