Financial Center Client Service Representative I s FC CSR I are responsible for providing a positive customer experience that leads to improved satisfaction and sales. FC CSR I s process transactions accurately and efficiently in a fast-paced environment while simultaneously introducing products and services that meet the customers’ needs and encouraging customers to expand their relationship with Bank of America. This position was previously known as the Teller position within the Financial Center. Duties may include, but are not limited to the following;
a) Create a connection and develop rapport with customers to provide outstanding, personalized service,
b) Listen carefully and connect with customers to understand their top financial priorities and to uncover products and solutions that will benefit them,
c) Ensure customers/clients are quickly connected to the appropriate teammate with the expertise to meet their needs,
d) Meet or exceed sales goals by influencing customers to learn about products/services that will benefit them,
e) Build, develop and maintain partnerships with teammates and specialists to maximize effectiveness and serve customers,
f) Accurately and efficiently process transactions such as customer deposits and cashing checks,
g) Assist customers with inquiries and/or problem resolution in a professional and composed manner, and escalate to manager as appropriate,
h) Inform and educate customers on how to conduct simple transactions through self-service technologies,
i) Follow established policies, procedures and guidelines to protect both our customers and Bank of America,
j) May be required to work Saturdays and/or extended hours.
- Proven results in exceeding goals in areas of sales and service in a customer-centric, results-driven environment
- Minimum of six months customer service experience in financial services, retail sales or a goal-oriented environment
- A minimum of six months experience with cross-selling, up-selling and/or referring products
- Thrive on engaging with customers; can begin a conversation, build rapport, and handle objections
- Ability to identify customer financial needs, goals and objectives; comfortable asking customers about their personal finances
- Ability to sell customers on meeting with a sales associate to learn about products/services
- Ability to respond and assist customers with inquiries and/or problem resolution
- Ability to work effectively as a team member
- Strong communication skills (including verbal and non-verbal) and active listening skills
- Careful attention to detail and time management
- Proficiency in basic computer skills
- Pass pre-employment assessment
- Minimum of six months cash handling experience
Posting Date: 02/14/2018
Location: Belmont, MA, WAVERLEY SQUARE BC, 483 Trapelo Rd, - United States
Full / Part-time: Part time
Hours Per Week: 20
Shift: 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ section for answers to these questions and more.
Bank of America Employees
Bank of America employees should access the internal jobs database.