Bank of America is one of the world's largest financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services.
BA Continuum is a nonbank subsidiary of Bank of America, part of our Global Delivery Center of Expertise in the bank. Our employees help our customers and clients at every stage of their financial lives, helping them connect to what matters most. This purpose defines and unites us. Every day, we are focused on delivering value, convenience, expertise and innovation for the individuals, businesses and institutional investors we serve worldwide.
We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be the best place for people to work and aim at creating a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
BA Continuum India Pvt. Ltd. supports business process, information technology and knowledge process across Consumer Banking, including Card and Home Loans, Legacy Asset Servicing, Global Banking and Markets and Global Wealth and Investment Management lines of business at Bank of America.
Data Quality & Control organization provides technology solutions for Retail, Preferred & Small Business and GWIM lines of business through Reference Data Systems, Analytics & Business Intel, Client & Account Data, Customer Insights, Data Protection Services and Customer Data Management platforms and processes
Individual will be primarily responsible for providing consistent, high-quality technology and operations supporting Data Reporting process across Consumer Banking space
- Responsible for writing SQL Server modules for the business requirements
- Responsible for providing development support with their immediate team as well as US based teammates for the applications based on SSIS and different relations databases.
- Responsible for data Validation interms of Identifying defects in existing codes, Break-fixing performance tuning to enhance & optimize the scripts
- Responsible for data Extraction, Analysis interms of Executing complex SQLs to extract huge volume of data, perform gap analysis, reconciliation & suppressions as per business need
- Responsible for carrying out all activities of project life cycle starting from Requirement Analysis, System Design, Development Coding, Testing & Implementation
- Responsible for developing, Maintaining documentation (external and within SQL code) of the system configuration, procedures & item configuration, etc
- Requires clear and timely communication to management. Should be able to go into details as needed
Education - B.E/B.Tech/M.E./M Tech/M.C.A
Certifications If Any - NA
Experience Range - 0 to 2 Yrs
- Hands on experience in SQL Server, Unix & SAS
- Hands-on experience in project life cycle with design & developement
- Hands on experience in RDBMS Concepts
- Hands on experience in MSBI Tool SSIS
- Experience in Hadoop/Bigdata is an added advantage
- Good to have experience in Teradata & MSBI Tool SSRS, SSAS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Work Timings : 11.30 A.M. to 8.30 P.M.
Job Location : Gurugram