Hi there, I’m Monica, a Preferred Sales Specialist here at Bank of America.
Our clients are at the heart of everything we do. As a Preferred Sales Specialist, I represent the bank, but I also work to find the best products and services for the person on the other end of the line.
As part of the Preferred Sales line of business, my main responsibility is to act as the primary inbound contact for our most valuable consumer clients. I answer detailed questions about their current products and services, while focusing on resolving any current or future problems for our clients. I also educate our clients about additional value added products and services and have opportunity to introduce them to specialists in other areas of our bank. I focus on making these connections to help our clients achieve their financial goals. The best part of my job is being in an exciting and high-energy environment.
My team is driven and fun, whether we’re in the office or in our community. We do a lot of volunteer work and care deeply about social issues—like partnering with (RED) to help end AIDS in Africa. The company supports us every step of the way. They have our backs with benefits too: parental leave, tuition reimbursement, career development and more.
As a Preferred Sales Specialist, I know I’m doing something important. I’m making an impact on our clients as well as my own career.
If Sales with Bank of America sounds like your next challenge, please apply. And good luck!
- Have sales experience which can include cross-selling, upselling, and referrals for products and services
- Are an influencer, but you are also a listener
- Possess strong organization and communication skills
- Have at least intermediate-level computer
- Have an ability to multi-task and work best as part of a team
- Have problem solving skills
- Have a strong ability to engage and build rapport with customers (begin a conversation, build rapport, and handle objections)
- Are comfortable with receiving ongoing performance feedback and coaching
- Are comfortable with learning new technologies and processes
- Experience working in a call center
- Experience in the banking/financial services industry
- Experience in telephone sales experience
- Two years of sales experience, which can include cross-selling, upselling, and referrals for products and services
INTERVIEW HIRING EVENT – 3.22.18 – REGISTRATION REQUIRED
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED
For successful registration, please click “Apply Now” and follow instructions to submit an application and complete the required online assessment which will be emailed to you. If you have not received the assessments within 24 hours of successful application, please send an email to Josue Garcia.
Upon completion of the assessment, please email Josue Garcia at firstname.lastname@example.org including (Full Name + Contact Phone and Email + Requisition #) to confirm your attendance. *Note - RSVP will be confirmed upon successfully passing the assessment.
Location: Bank of America, 1825 E. Buckeye Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85034
Event Date: Thursday, March 22, 2018, 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
Attire is business-banking professional. Please bring several copies of your resume. Come prepared to interview as hiring managers and key decision makers will be there. Please check in with security upon arrival with your photo ID.