Retirement & Personal Wealth Solutions (RPWS) serves the core financial needs of individual clients and plan participants by connecting our capabilities across the firm. RPWS is responsible for the development and execution of a comprehensive set of personal wealth and retirement products and services through Banking, Merrill Edge and Advisory channels. RPWS provides tools and content that enables financial advisors and bankers to help their client’s live better financial lives.
Partner with Institutional Investment team and line of business counterparts to execute on institutional retirement investment product strategy and deliver retirement investment solutions across platform offering including; Proprietary Defined Contribution, Advisor Alliance, Defined Benefit, Investment Consulting and Health Benefit Solutions.
• Manage and oversee investment onboarding, as well as creating / implementing product development strategy
• Relationship Manager for vendors and fund partners
• Work with FDS and USMF group to onboard new investments and share classes to support Fiduciary Operating Model
• Data and performance reporting validation; fund screening and PSIR
• Producing investment searches and Investment Policy Statements
- Ability to execute detail oriented tasks in fast paced environment
- Minimum of 3 years directly related experience
- Excellent project management skills and is able to manage complex projects
- Strong interpersonal skills necessary to communicate complex information to a wide variety of personnel in a clear, concise and well-organized manner.
- Ability to manage conflict and bring issues to resolution.
- Experience using Microsoft Office tools (Word and PowerPoint). Must be highly proficient in Excel (pivot tables and V look ups) and Access (database management)
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
Posting Date: 01/02/2018
Location: Pennington, NJ, HOPEWELL BLDG. 4, 1400 AMERICAN BLVD, - United States
Travel: Yes, 5% of the time
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40
Shift: 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ section for answers to these questions and more.
Bank of America Employees
Bank of America employees should access the internal jobs database.