Our Merrill Edge Investment Specialists are dedicated to providing world class service to our clients by providing point of call assistance and resolution.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Deliver exceptional service to clients by answering general account inquiries and providing quotes and account balances upon request
- Accurately execute and confirm trade orders as well as a variety of securities transactions initiated by self-directed clients
- Assist clients with brokerage consumer website usage and navigation
- Perform unsolicited trading requests
- Educate potential and existing clients about self-directed products and services
Enterprise Role Overview
The Merrill Edge Investment Center is a multi-site service center with locations in Chandler, AZ; Hopewell, NJ; Jacksonville, FL and Lincoln, RI and functions as the primary service provider for Merrill Edge self-directed clientele. The goal of the Investment Center is to provide the highest caliber of service to Merrill Edge clients through general inquiries, account maintenance, online access, website navigation and unsolicited securities trading. The team delivers on key performance metrics, including client satisfaction, productivity, quality and service standards.
- Research and resolve client requests
- Maintain current knowledge of Merrill Edge products, policies and services while keeping abreast of financial markets and regulations
- Uncover additional client needs, deepen existing relationships and refer clients to partner businesses
Required Skills: "MUST" have these skills to be minimally qualified.
- Series 7 required
- Series 66 required, if not currently held, Series 66 must be obtained within 90 days
- Demonstrated passion and interest in financial markets
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to actively listen to clients and demonstrate empathy
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Detail oriented, with good follow-up skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment
- Requires basic knowledge of the organization, products and/or services
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to meet and exceed productivity and quality monitoring goals
- Must be technologically savvy and able to quickly learn new systems
- Ability to adapt and seek solutions for customers in a fast-paced environment
- Must be flexible to work assigned shift within center hours of operation
- Strong desire for point of call resolution
- Focus on client satisfaction
- Call center experience is preferred but not required
- Previous Brokerage experience is a plus
- 1+ years of financial industry experience
- Passion for remediating client issues and willingness to work to exceed client expectations
- Excellent communication skills with ability to engage clients in meaningful dialogue to deepen relationships and retain accounts / assets
- Ability to operate independently and manage workload effectively within the team
- Willingness to work together in a team-oriented and highly collaborative environment
- Knowledge of Merrill Edge policies, products and services
- Motivated, adaptable individual with a drive for results
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a dynamic environment.
PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK AND WATCH THIS New Merrill Edge Recruiting Video
Hours of operation for the investment center are Sun-Fri 10AM-10PM, must be available to work a 40 hour shift that could fall within these hours.
Posting Date: 01/03/2018
Location: Rolling Meadows, IL, 1600 Golf Rd (IL3511), - United States
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40
Shift: 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ section for answers to these questions and more.
Bank of America Employees
Bank of America employees should access the internal jobs database.