•Exciting opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the financial lives of others•Deepen client relationships by delivering world-class customer care and investment expertise•Learn to deliver comprehensive financial solutions to meet the needs of clients•Earn a competitive base salary with opportunities for uncapped earning potential and career growth in a fast-pace culture
The Ideal Candidate is
•Highly self-motivated and goal-orientated •Client-focused with a passion for excellence and positive team attitude •Eager to join a company awarded for Outstanding Customer Service Experience 6 years in a row by JD Power₁
•Nationally recognized New Hire Training Program, with 4-5 months of full time paid training •Pay for performance bonuses •Top tier benefits through Bank of America – such as 401k match, medical/dental, tuition reimbursement, childcare assistance, paid vacation time•Access to Employee Networks such as: Women’s Leadership, LGBT Pride, Black Professionals, Asian Leadership, Military Support Awareness, Inter-Generational
Enterprise Relationship Consultants work with Merrill Edge clients and focus on servicing, deepening banking and investment relationships with Mass Affluent customers; clients with less than $250k in investable assets. ERCs work with customers to service their investment and banking relationship, understand their financial goals and needs and presenting and implementing meaningful financial solutions to meet those needs. The trainee will directly report to a New Hire Manager during the duration of their time as a trainee.
PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK AND WATCH THIS New Merrill Edge Recruiting Video: prior to applying so you get a great understanding on Merrill Edge!
Required Skills: "MUST" have these skills to be minimally qualified.
- Series 7 required.
- Series 66, if not currently held, must be obtained within 90 days
- Demonstrated passion and interest in financial markets
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to actively listen to clients and demonstrate empathy
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Detail oriented, with good follow-up skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment
- Requires basic knowledge of the organization, products and/or services
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be technologically savvy and able to quickly learn new systems
- Ability to adapt and seek solutions for customers in a fast-paced environment
- Must be flexible to work assigned shift within center hours of operation
- Strong desire for point of call resolution and a focus on client satisfaction
Posting Date: 03/01/2018
Location: Rolling Meadows, IL, 1600 Golf Rd (IL3511), - United States