Hi, I’m Jamilla, a Customer Service Specialist here at Bank of America.
Our customers are at the heart of everything we do. As a Customer Service Specialist, I make sure they know it.
I’m the first point of contact for our customers so it’s up to me to make sure their experience is a good one. I answer calls, text messages, and emails and provide stellar service. I need to understand our products and how to perform transactions, refer customers to the right person, solve problems, investigate issues and work with other departments to fulfill requests. Basically, I create and maintain the relationships that keep our customers loyal and happy.
My team genuinely likes working together. We’re all different: different backgrounds, sexual orientations, gender identities, cultures, ethnicities. But we share a commitment to each other, and many of us are involved in company-sponsored Employee Networks. The company supports us in other ways too, with benefits like parental leave, tuition reimbursement, career development and more.
As a Customer Service Specialist, I know I’m doing something important. I’m making an impact on our customers as well as my own career.
If Customer Service sounds like your next challenge, please apply. And good luck!
- Are proactive and passionate
- Work best as part of a team
- Take pride in your work
- Have at least intermediate-level computer skills
- Have a strong ability to engage and build rapport with customers
- Are comfortable with frequent change and working in a fast-paced environment
- Are comfortable with learning new technologies and processes
- Are comfortable in your ability to engage with customers (begin a conversation, build rapport, and handle objections)
- Are comfortable receiving ongoing performance feedback and coaching
- Are comfortable with ongoing change and learning new technology/processes
- Are confident with proper training in your ability to analyze and resolve customer inquiries
- Are confident with proper training in your ability to provide a positive customer experience through creative solutions
- Experience working in a call center or a financial/banking center
- Over one year of experience in the banking/financial services industry
- Over one year of experience working in customer service
- Experience with handling difficult customer situations
Posting Date: 12/08/2017
Location: Utica, NY, 5701 Horatio St (NY7501), - United States