Position is responsible for Audit and Exam management execution including management of the analysis of assembled evidence responses for audit and exam inquiries. Requirements include ensuring strong, consistent execution of the Audit and Exam Management process and identification and escalatoin of risks.
Role is an individual contributor B5 position, and requires:
- Engagement with GT&O Third Party Mangement Team as well as Global Procurement, Front Line Units (FLUs), Control Functions (CFs) and Control Partners: Op Risk, Compliance, Audit, and Regulatory Exam Management.
- Coordinates audits and exam respones to internal and external inquiries.
- Facilitiates meetings to help prepare Vendor Management team with key messages to present during the audit/exam.
- Serves as a primary liaison for the Third Party Management team.
- Responsible for escalating concerns, emerging themes or issues.
- Responsible for ensuring consistent quality of activities, processes and outputs by establishing effective review practices across teams.
*Required Skills: “Must” have these skills to be minimally qualified.
- Three years Third Party Mangament and/or Internal Corporate Audit/External Regulator Exam experience
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to work with Leaders at varied levels
- Detail oriented
- Self-motivated and ability to work autonomously
- Ability to identify themes/trends and issues from exams and routines, and forumulate key highlights and recommended actions.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building/managing skills
- Ability to balance multiple needs, requests, goals and shifting priorities
- Self -starter, able to work independently and with a team requiring minimal supervision
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint skills needed
- Exercise critical thinking and judgment
Previous Third Party Management Experience
Previous Internal Corporate Audit & External Regulator Exam experience
Previous experience in managing issues (SIAI, CIAI, RIAI, AI)
Basic Project management skills