Responsible for assisting with the administrative duties related to client relationships and identifying client service and sales needs. Assists with the coordination and follow-up with specialists and experts to ensure superior client service.
The position is engaged in the selling of mortgage products and services to external customers and is usually responsible for varying levels of account/client management. Varying degrees of product knowledge is required. Sales duties may range from inside sales to proactive solicitations to prospective customers. Additional duties may include post-sale customer service, problem research and cross-selling.
This position may be subject to SAFE Act registration requirements. Pursuant to the SAFE Act requirements, all employees engaged in residential loan mortgage originations must register with the federal registry system and remain in good standing. If your position requires SAFE Act registration, you will be required to register and to submit to the required SAFE Act background check and registration process. Failure to obtain and/or maintain SAFE Act registration may result in your immediate termination.
- Minimum of two years experience in an administrative assistant role
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment
- Previous exposure to the retail mortgage industry
- Previous experience in consumer real estate
Posting Date: 07/12/2017
Location: Sacramento, CA, CAMPUS COMMONS BC, 9 Park Center Dr, - United States