Manages security programs related to physical security, threat management or technical security for South Phoenix/Southern Arizona and New Mexico region. Provides consultation to client and business partner management teams. Conducts security reviews of banking centers, administrative and operations buildings based on risk assessment factors. Consults with local LOB managers and provides assistance and issue resolution. Participates in investigations of physical security incidents and other incidents as directed, providing timely documentation. May also be responsible for administering the security intelligence/analysis program for a large geographical region. Must be able to review and analyze information from a variety of sources and contacts and have general knowledge of the source systems to gather information. Works to formulate habitual and proactive reporting, briefings and assessments for management and/or internal customers, maintaining the focus of products on the realized or potential impact to BAC Associates, facilities, or operations. Responsible for performing more complex analysis, and identifying and briefing emerging threats and trends in the analyst's area of responsibility. Skilled in performing a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another varying in nature depending on workload. Function as crisis reporter and/or team lead during security-related incidents and when designated on-call analyst. May participate in, or lead, intelligence/analysis related projects that are highly visible and impact many associates. May provide consultation and guidance to line and senior management, as well as other key stakeholders and internal customers on security-related issues. Develops and maintains effective, active working relationships with primary clients, strategic business partners, team members and external contacts that are relevant to the analyst's specific area of responsibility and actively fosters an environment of teamwork. Provides leadership, directly or through influence, to meet all objectives of the corporate security program and to address unplanned events. Able to work independently and may manage one level of analysts, entry level professionals, or interns.
- Must have prior corporate security management experience, law enforcement/investigation or a combination of the above
- Have a Bachelors Degree or equivalent years of corporate security/law enforcement experiences
- Have an understanding of security in a corporate culture
- Strong Communications skills, both written and verbal
- Must have critical thinking skills and be able to make immediate decisions on critical events
- Must be able to travel during the day to visit BAC location in the region
- Track record of Influencing skills
- Adaptable to change and fast paced environment
- Computer Skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to effectively represent department in meetings with retail executives, law enforcement, and professional associations
- Strong organization skills
- Valid Driver’s license and must be able to provide own transportation and be able to respond in a timely fashion to events
- Must able to respond to critical situations 24/7
- Bilingual with the Spanish language
Posting Date: 12/06/2017
Location: Tucson, AZ, CASAS ADOBES BC, 7130 N Oracle Rd, - United States
Travel: Yes, 20% of the time
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40
Shift: 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ section for answers to these questions and more.
Bank of America Employees
Bank of America employees should access the internal jobs database.