Overview (Bank of America overview, BA Continuum India overview, Business Overview)
Bank of America is one of the world's largest financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services.
BA Continuum is a nonbank subsidiary of Bank of America, part of our Global Delivery Center of Expertise in the bank. Our employees help our customers and clients at every stage of their financial lives, helping them connect to what matters most. This purpose defines and unites us. Every day, we are focused on delivering value, convenience, expertise and innovation for the individuals, businesses and institutional investors we serve worldwide.
We’re committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be the best place for people to work and aim at creating a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
BA Continuum India Pvt. Ltd. supports business process, information technology and knowledge process across Consumer Banking, including Card and Home Loans, Legacy Asset Servicing, Global Banking and Markets, and Global Wealth and Investment Management lines of business at Bank of America.
Global Wholesale Banking Operations comprises operations for Commercial and Corporate banking clients. These operations support the business across US, Asia Pacific, & EMEA regions. GWBO functions include implementation and servicing of credit, depository and treasury products; processing of payments and processing of trade finance transactions.
The process is a part of GWBO ARM Reporting & Analytics and the analyst role is designed:
- To work with onshore business partners (LOB) to understand their reporting and analytics requirements/ process in order to seamlessly convert data into measurable and actionable metrics that will help the business perform day to day operations
- Understand the data to help the business partners to analyze the contact center operations and performance, develop predictive models, and convert the data into measurable information for senior management
- The Process Analyst collaborates with the business and metric owners to analyze how the data is captured to understand all of the inputs (source systems, location/individuals, manual feeds, automation etc.) The Process Analyst should recommend the most efficient manner for capturing the raw data and work with LOB where efficiency change may support entry of data, at that required level.
- Design, build and maintain predictive capacity models to forecast required FTE based on volume forecasts, handle-times, shrinkage assumptions and compare to the current team size to assess current and future capacity utilization and variances.
- Perform ad hoc data analytics and scenario analysis for volume and capacity problem solving and decision support.
- Organizes and coordinates implementation of tasks to ensure compliance with goals and unit objectives, as well as maintenance of optimal operating efficiency within the unit.
- Graduate / Post Graduate
- Good Communication Skills (Verbal/Written)
- Extensive experience in Business reporting along with designing and building dashboards/ capacity models based on advanced statistical methodologies/as per business requirements.
- Proficiency in MS Office 2007 (Excel 2007, Excel Macros 2007, Power Point 2007, Understanding of Access)
- Strong Analytical, Conceptual and Problem solving skills; critical thinker.
- Highly organized with ability to manage deliverables on multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Ability to effectively develop and communicate an “executive level message” leveraging relevant business data
- Excellent interpersonal skills; positive attitude; team player; flexible
- Advance knowledge & hands on experience on VBA
- Proficiency in Advanced Excel
- Intermediate knowledge & hands on experience on Teradata
Process Timings: 13:30 – 23:30 hrs
Weekends Off (Y/N): Y
Does the role demand any Client Interaction (Y/N): Y
Please specify the details of Client Interaction: Via IM, Email and Calls
Posting Date: 07/12/2017
Location: Hyderabad, , BLD 5A HITEC CITY MADHAPUR, MINDSPACE RAHEJA IT PARK, Gurugram, , Building 9B Phase III, DLF Cyber City Cyber Green, - India