Overview * (Bank of America overview, BA Continuum India overview, Business Overview)
Bank of America is one of the world's largest financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. BA Continuum is a nonbank subsidiary of Bank of America, part of our Global Delivery Center of Expertise in the bank. Our employees help our customers and clients at every stage of their financial lives, helping them connect to what matters most. This purpose defines and unites us. Every day, we are focused on delivering value, convenience, expertise and innovation for the individuals, businesses and institutional investors we serve worldwide. We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be the best place for people to work and aim at creating a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.BA Continuum India Pvt. Ltd. supports business process, information technology and knowledge process across Consumer Banking, including Card and Home Loans, Legacy Asset Servicing, Global Banking and Markets, and Global Wealth and Investment Management lines of business at Bank of America.
This is a part of the Global Market Operation and Middle Office division with BACI. Global Foreign Exchange Transaction Processing team facilitates confirmation & settlement of Foreign Currency dealings to a variety of clients (Interbank, Corporate).
This role is primarily responsible for performing FX Confirmations, Settlement as per the SLAs outlined by the Line of Business. The role also demands risk management, handling escalations, addressing queries of reconciliations & investigations teams, Static updates.
- Providing Subject Matter Expertise (SME) Support to the team mates
- Ensure that the process transactions are processed as per procedures
- Ensure that the targets are assigned in accordance with the SLAs are met
- Ensure that the quality of the transactions is in compliance with predefined parameters
- Identifying & Making process improvements
- Provide the relevant process reports on a on a daily basis
- Creating process dashboard and MIS reports
- Ensure adherence to governing procedures of the process
- Ensure adherence to established internal and external Risk procedures
- Provide process training to team members to improve their performance levels
- Working closely together with Static data team, Settlements, Traders, and clients to ensure accurate information is updated within our processing database.
- Responsible for clearing of items on the daily exception confirmation / settlements reports.
- Excellent organisational skills are required with the ability to prioritise daily workload, work accurately and efficiently under pressure.
- To be able to communicate effectively, and clearly escalate queries to local and onshore team
- Education* - B.Com / MBA (Finance)
- Certifications If Any – NCFM added advantage
- Experience Range*- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in derivatives /settlement area, with overall 8 to 10 years of total experience in the investment banking or financial services.
- Understanding of Investment Banking, Derivatives,
- Good understanding of trade life cycle.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and effective interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure with excellent attention to detail,
- Ability to multitask, prioritize
- Liaison with Clients, Front Office and trading desk,
- Experience / working knowledge of FX and derivative products in capital markets is required and previously exposure in derivatives settlement role is mandatory.
- Experience in FX / OTC Derivatives Confirmation and settlements functions
- Escalation of critical risks & non-compliance with policies, standards, and limits
Desired skills* -
- Familiarity with markets products ideally in more than one asset class.
- Sound understanding of FX, confirmation and settlements processing for corporate and institutional clients and knowledge of risks and controls surrounding this function
- Proven track to execute and Deliver
- Ability to cope with delivery within very tight deadlines under high pressure.
- Ability to work with across teams/locations to accomplish goals in a timely manner.
- ASIA/EMEA/US – Should be flexible
- Process Timings: 6:30 PM to 4:30 AM
Job Location* Gurugram
* Mandatory Fields
Posting Date: 08/03/2018
Location: Gurugram, , JAIPUR HIGHWAY, OLD DELHI, - India