Hi there, I’m Sebastian, a Senior Telephone Sales Associate here at Bank of America.
Our clients are at the heart of everything we do. As a Senior Telephone Sales Associate, I represent the bank, but I also work to find the best products and services for the person on the other end of the line.
As part of the Preferred Sales line of business, my main responsibility is to act as the primary inbound contact for our deposit or credit card clients. I listen, educate, answer detailed questions, and sell—all to help our clients achieve their financial goals. I’m responsible for sales, operations, quality, and client experience. It’s a lot of responsibility, but I’m up for the challenge. And I don’t do it alone: I work together with various business partners to deliver world-class service from a world-class team. The best part of my job is being in an exciting and high-energy environment.
My team collaborates in the office and in the community. Together, we do a lot of volunteering and neighborhood clean-up, which is supported by the company. In fact, Bank of America has invested $1 billion to help build thriving communities and develop community-minded high school students. They support us too, with benefits like parental leave, tuition reimbursement, career development and more.
As a Senior Telephone Sales Associate, I know I’m doing something important. I’m making an impact on our clients as well as my own career.
If Sales with Bank of America sounds like your next challenge, please apply. And good luck!
- Have sales experience, which can include cross-selling, upselling, and referrals for products and services
- Are an influencer, but you are also a listener
- Possess strong organization and communication skills
- Have an ability to multi-task and work best as part of a team
- Have a strong ability to engage and build rapport with customers (begin a conversation, build rapport, and handle objections)
- Are comfortable with receiving ongoing performance feedback and coaching
- Are comfortable with learning new technologies and processes
- Have at least intermediate-level computer skills
- Experience working in a call center
- Experience in the banking/financial services industry
- Previous telephone sales experience
- One year of sales experience, which can include cross-selling, upselling, and referrals for products and services
Interview Hiring Event – 12/16 – Registration Required
Saturday, December 16, 2017, 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Bank of America, 275 S. Valencia Ave, Brea, CA 92823
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED
To register, please visit click “Apply Now” and follow instructions to submit an application and complete the required online assessment which will be emailed to you. Once completed, please email Brandon Shelby at firstname.lastname@example.org including your contact information (Full Name + Email + Telephone) to confirm your registration.
This event will run from 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM. Attire is business-banking professional. Please bring several copies of your resume. Come prepared to interview as hiring managers and key decision makers will be there. Please park in any available space in the Bank of America assigned parking.
Thank you for your interest in Bank of America!