As a Bank of America Senior Client Services Representative, the employee will be responsible for providing a seamless delivery of problem resolution to our customers who encounter complex technical online issues with online banking, mobile banking and text banking for deposit and card products. The employee will be required to deliver and maintain a commitment to high service excellence utilizing relationship-building and problem-resolution skills, handle escalated and challenging calls, achieve monthly efficiency objectives, and maintain high call quality standards. The employees' time will be spent on the phone with our customers researching, troubleshooting and resolving service inquiries. In addition to taking direct calls from our customers, our employees also receive escalated calls from a variety of internal bank employees. The employee will be required to quickly read frequent updates and learning material, often while on the call, and must be able to implement immediately into calls with accuracy.
- Must have knowledge with troubleshooting mobile devices and internet browsers.
- Minimum one year customer service experience.
- Ability to engage with customers, begin a conversation, build rapport, and handle objections.
- Strong critical-thinking, logic and problem-solving skills along with strong reading and comprehension skills.
- Effective communication skills in working with diverse customers.
- Detail-oriented and adaptable to change while receiving regular feedback.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced work environment while continuously learning on the job.
- Dependable, results-driven and achievement-focused.
- Technical aptitude with strong ability to multi-task.
- One year call center or financial center experience.
- Financial or banking acumen.
- Experience with escalated or complex situations.
Posting Date: 11/20/2017
Location: Utica, NY, 5701 Horatio St (NY7501), - United States
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40
Shift: 2nd shift
Weekly Schedule: Multiple shifts available
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ section for answers to these questions and more.
Bank of America Employees
Bank of America employees should access the internal jobs database.