Are you looking to start a new career? How about with one of the most recognizable names in financial services? If so, look no further. The twelve-time J.D. Power Award-winning Retirement & Benefits Contact Center (RBCC) at Bank of America/Merrill Lynch is hiring.
Supporting Merrill Lynch’s Retirement Services Operations, the Retirement & Benefits Contact Center is an in-bound call center that provides award-winning service to employees within Fortune 500 companies’ retirement plans, including: defined contribution, defined benefit, non-qualified deferred compensation arrangements, stock option plans, self-directed brokerage accounts, Merrill Lynch Advice Access, and individual retirement accounts. Our Contact Center is critical to the implementation and delivery of the retirement service model of the firm.
At the RBCC, you will work with plan participants in several companies to assist with achieving their retirement goals. From first time investors just getting started in their 401(k) plan to seasoned financial advisors exercising stock options, you will learn the products and skills needed to assist them all. At the same time, the department will support your development as a financial professional. Your first steps will be working toward the FINRA Series 7 & Series 63 testing and registrations, with the help of a personalized study track, team of trainers, and a dedicated Team Lead and Team Manager working with you to keep on track. From there, the sky is the limit with opportunities to expand your skills and talents either within the RBCC or throughout the firm.
Registered Phone Representatives work in a team environment assisting Merrill Lynch clients, both internal (Financial Advisors) and external (participants in corporate sponsored retirement plans) with financial transactions and inquiries. This fast-paced work environment provides an excellent opportunity to build a strong foundation for a career in the financial services industry.
- Accurately processing financial transactions including stock, money market, and mutual fund trades, loans, withdrawals, and option exercises
- Offering world-class customer service by providing complete and accurate information to clients in a multi-task, high-pressure environment that requires attention to detail
- Assisting clients with inquiries about their accounts and retirement goals
- Demonstrating a cooperative and professional work attitude and displaying the ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Client-facing for over four million participants in Retirement and Benefit Plans
- FINRA Series 7 & Series 63 registrations (or commitment to attain in allotted timeframe)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent customer service and/or financial services experience
- High service aptitude and client focus
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Innovative, detail-oriented thinking
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Flexibility to adapt in a changing field
- Positive attitude
- Comprehensive benefits: Health, financial, wellness and life events
- Access to employee networks
- Employee discount programs
- Volunteer and Matching Gift programs/opportunities
- Gym membership available – located right on-site
- Take advantage of a beautiful campus – the Bank of America Merrill Lynch Deer Lake campus features lake views, walking paths and a waterfall feature
- We are just 5 minutes away from the St. Johns Town Center, the largest shopping and dining destination in Northeast Florida
- Several thousand apartments are within 15 minutes of the campus, perfect for young professionals
- The satisfaction of knowing you’ve joined a community of financial professionals all working together to improve our customers’ financial lives one connection at a time
Posting Date: 12/08/2017
Location: Jacksonville, FL, JACKSONVILLE 4, 4803 DEER LAKE DR W, - United States
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40
Shift: 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ section for answers to these questions and more.
Bank of America Employees
Bank of America employees should access the internal jobs database.