Wealth Management Client Service Representative provides exceptional client service support to Advisory Partners, MESD and MEAC clients requesting retail, retirement and brokerage account products/service features through inbound calls. Inquiries and maintenance are requested for Credit Card, Banking and Brokerage, Online Banking and MyMerrill accounts and their associated products and features.
Associate is required to provide complete and accurate information regarding all Merrill Lynch’s brokerage and Bank of America banking products and services including but not limited to:
- Trade Activity/Quote
- Check/Deposit Related Inquiries
- Funds Transfer Service
- Account Maintenance
- Web Bill Pay/Quicken
- Associate must consistently demonstrate excellent verbal and written skills and exhibit a strong commitment to the client experience and service ownership via observable call management behaviors. Key metrics to evaluate performance include quality monitoring, client satisfaction, handle time, adherence, quality monitoring and call tracking
- Handle incoming Wealth Management (and MEAC, MESD Tech calls) client calls utilizing professional telephone and problem solving skills
- Routine business account servicing includes; visa spending limit adjustment processing, card activations, PIN setups, stop payment processing, account maintenance and inquiry
- Support Merrill Lynch Online (MLOL) navigation and functionality including but not limited to linking of accounts to MLOL and statements, creating user friendly IDs, resetting client passwords, and providing technical support with connecting to the MLOL web-site and quicken downloads
- Previous experience in a client-facing role
- Dependable, results-driven and achievement-focused
- Ability to work with multiple applications simultaneously and troubleshoot client issues
- Strong critical-thinking, logic and problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented and highly adaptable to change while receiving regular feedback
- Comfortable in a fast-paced work environment while continuously learning on the job.
The ability to work a First shift, Second shift, or Third shift including Saturdays.
- 1-2 years of experience in a client focused service role
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
HIRING EVENT – 12/19 – REGISTRATION REQUIRED
Bank of America, 2565 W. Chandler Blvd., Chandler, AZ 85224
Please check in with security upon arrival with your photo ID
Tuesday, December 19, 2017 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
Position Start Date:
Monday, January 29, 2018
To register, please click “Apply Now” and follow instructions to submit an application and complete the required online assessment. Once submitted, please email Angelica Alvarado at email@example.com
to confirm your registration.
This event will start at 1:00 PM and run until 3:00 PM. Attire is business-banking professional. Please bring several copies of your resume. Come prepared to interview as hiring managers and key decision makers will be there.
Thank you for your interest in Bank of America!
Posting Date: 10/24/2017
Location: Chandler, AZ, BUILDING A, 2565 W CHANDLER BLVD, - United States