Audit Supervisor - Global Financial Crimes
Jersey City, NJ; Charlotte, NC; - United States
Job number: 17071229
Back to job search results
Responsible for executing multiple areas of testwork during audit activities. Utilizes sound analytical skills and possesses product, business, and technical expertise to execute assigned audit testing responsibilities. Independently executes audit testwork on assigned audits and demonstrates sound project management skills. Raises issues and concerns and makes recommendations for severity ratings. Assesses issues for impact to business processes, controls and strategies, recommends severity ratings and escalation of broad themes or trends. Works with team and provides input to draft quality audit reports and supports sharing audit results with business leaders. Begins to establish business partner relationships; primary engagement is with line management. Exercises critical thinking and judgment to effectively influence management to improve the control environment. Actively supports peers and audit team with development as part of on the job training during audit execution. Fosters a positive and inclusive work environment.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in Audit, Compliance, Risk and/or other relevant experience
- Experience with AML or global financial crimes
- Strong technical accounting skills and experience auditing financial reporting processes
- Individual with desire to learn and teach others, high energy, positive attitude
- Excellent project management, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills; strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Exceptional analytical and critical thinking abilities; Able to develop and convey a point of view
- Professionalism, dependability, integrity and trustworthiness combined with a cooperative attitude. Able to thrive in a dynamic team environment
- Highly motivated self starter with ability to prioritize work and complete assignments within time constraints and deadlines.
- Creative thinker who can map out creative solutions and lead their implementation.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with dedication to superior service.
- PC proficiency, including spreadsheet, word processing and presentation software applications
- Unquestionable business and personal integrity and values congruent with those of the organization.
- Able to travel as needed
- Bachelor’s degree
- Advanced degree
- CAMS Certified
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong financial services technical accounting knowledge
- Experience auditing US bank regulatory, Basel, and/or BSA/AML and other Financial Crimes related regulations
Posting Date: 01/03/2018
Location: Jersey City, NJ, 101 HUDSON ST (NJ2101), Charlotte, NC, 201 N TRYON ST (NC1022), - United States
Travel: Yes, 25% of the time
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40
Shift: 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ section for answers to these questions and more.
Bank of America Employees
Bank of America employees should access the internal jobs database.