Hi there, I’m Monica, a Preferred Sales Specialist here at Bank of America.
Our clients are at the heart of everything we do. As a Preferred Sales Specialist, I represent the bank, but I also work to find the best products and services for the person on the other end of the line.
As part of the Preferred Sales line of business, my main responsibility is to act as the primary inbound contact for our most valuable consumer clients. I answer detailed questions about their current products and services, while focusing on resolving any current or future problems for our clients. I also educate our clients about additional value added products and services and have opportunity to introduce them to specialists in other areas of our bank. I focus on making these connections to help our clients achieve their financial goals. The best part of my job is being in an exciting and high-energy environment.
My team is driven and fun, whether we’re in the office or in our community. We do a lot of volunteer work and care deeply about social issues—like partnering with (RED) to help end AIDS in Africa. The company supports us every step of the way. They have our backs with benefits too: parental leave, tuition reimbursement, career development and more.
As a Preferred Sales Specialist, I know I’m doing something important. I’m making an impact on our clients as well as my own career.
If Sales with Bank of America sounds like your next challenge, please apply. And good luck!
- Have sales experience which can include cross-selling, upselling, and referrals for products and services
- Are an influencer, but you are also a listener
- Possess strong organization and communication skills
- Have at least intermediate-level computer
- Have an ability to multi-task and work best as part of a team
- Have problem solving skills
- Have a strong ability to engage and build rapport with customers (begin a conversation, build rapport, and handle objections)
- Are comfortable with receiving ongoing performance feedback and coaching
- Are comfortable with learning new technologies and processes
- Experience working in a call center
- Experience in the banking/financial services industry
- Experience in telephone sales experience
- Two years of sales experience, which can include cross-selling, upselling, and referrals for products and services
Posting Date: 10/20/2017
Location: Anaheim, CA, ANAHEIM MAIN OFFICE, 300 S HARBOR BLVD, - United States
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40
Shift: 1st shift
Weekly Schedule: Multiple shifts available
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ section for answers to these questions and more.
Bank of America Employees
Bank of America employees should access the internal jobs database.