Required SkillsKey individual contributor to Quality Assurance (QA) project teams within T&O and/or lines of business. Works with project teams to ensure standard quality practices/processes are followed and/or design and execute test plans and procedures for acceptance testing of new or modified applications and/or systems in an environment of diverse development platforms, computing environments, software, hardware technology and tools, etc. May provide guidance in the creation of standard test environments, tests plans, and test scripts. May prepares and conduct acceptance testing of new or modified applications and systems. Analyzes, designs, documents new or modified QA procedures and standards and assists in the development and implementation of QA metrics for assessing the quality of delivered applications and information systems. May modify automated testing systems and tools for procedural or standard changes. Provides training and guidance to less experience QA analysts. Provide resolution to an assortment of problems complex in scope, related to Quality Assurance projects. Typically requires 5-7 years of applicable experience.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and maintain automated test scripts for all applications and services released by development using Rational Integrated Test Workbench.
- Develop automated test cases based on end to end test scenarios and develop RTVS, Rational Test Virtual Services.
- Work closely with the different stakeholders to automate WebServices Test Scripts using Green Hat.
- Coordinate testing for Integrated Releases using different SDLC methodologies(Iterative, Agile ect.)
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- 3+ years of experience in SOA and Webservices Development / Testing.
- 3+ years of experience in GreenHat / ITKO LISA/ SOAP UI /SOA Tester.
- 2+ years of Java Development experience.
- 1+ years of experience in reverse engineering tool sets like RSA/ RAA.
- 1 year of experience in Database Management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven track record in test automation working with large, complex software applications.
- Clear understanding of software development Life Cycle and testing processes including agile methodologies.
- Have experience and ability to work within a customer-focus, team-oriented environment.
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor degree in Computer science engineering or related fields.
- 2+ years experience of testing bank domain across multiple customer segments.
- 2+ years experience working in a software development environment
Posting Date: 01/18/2018
Location: Pennington, NJ, HOPEWELL BLDG. 5, 1500 AMERICAN BLVD, Plano, TX, BUILDING A, 7105 CORPORATE DR, - United States
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40
Shift: 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ section for answers to these questions and more.
Bank of America Employees
Bank of America employees should access the internal jobs database.