Develops, enhances, debugs, supports, maintains and tests software applications that support business units or supporting functions. These application program solutions may involve diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools. Participates in the design, development and implementation of complex applications, often using new technologies. May provide technical direction and system architecture for individual initiatives. Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource. Will not have direct reports but may lead projects and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations. May have responsibility for a project and project budget. May collaborate with external programmers to coordinate delivery of software application. Routine accountability is for technical knowledge and capabilities. Works under minimal supervision, with general guidance from more seasoned consultants. Typically requires 5-7 years of experience.
- 6+ years of experience in Information Technology
- 6+ years experience with mainframe
- Experience developing CICS and batch COBOL applications
- Experience with TSO/ISPF, CICS, DB2 and JCL, MQ Series.
- Relational Database Development experience ( DB2)
- Proficient knowledge of COBOL and COBOL Batch and CICS online development, deployment and support practices
- Proficient knowledge of TSO/ISPF, IBM JCL, CICS, DB2 store procedures, SQL queries
- Understanding of system and unit testing methodologies and industry practices
- Experience troubleshooting complex COBOL programs with components using DB2 databases, SQL queries, batch processing and CICS.
- Problem-solving skills and ability to succeed in a fast-paced, high volume environment
Posting Date: 12/10/2017
Location: Pennington, NJ, HOPEWELL BLDG. 2, 1200 AMERICAN BLVD, - United States