Summary of Position:
- Processes routine/standard transactions according to established procedures and prescribed processes in support of GWIM Operations.
- Daily responsibilities will cover one or more operations functional areas such as: analyses, report generation, opening new accounts, trade processing, payment processing, data entry, etc.
- Provides quality service and effective and efficient operations support for the assigned area's internal business partners and/or external customers and clients.
- May provide advice and assist with training for less experienced team members.
- Individuals at this level are expected to use some independence of thought but to refer more complex problems to Operations Team Manager and/or Supervisor.
- Generally 1 year or more experience is preferred.
- 1 or more years of experience in a banking center background or related experience preferred.
- Must be meeting or exceeding all goals and metrics.
- Candidate cannot be on any form of disciplinary action.
- Proven history of effective ownership and accuracy.
- Possess strong verbal and communication skills.
- Possess strong research and problem solving skills.
- Associate must exemplify our Core Values.
- Possess the ability to work independently while effectively managing and finding resolution to complex situations.
- Demonstrate a proven ability to navigate secondary systems including but not limited to: INTERACT, BOSS/FAST, LEAN, TSS, ASIS.
- Exhibit professionalism in all situations.
Please join us for a Career Event on Thursday, October 12, 2017 from 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM. REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED.
Bank of America, 2565 W. Chandler Blvd., Chandler, AZ 85224
Thursday, October 12, 2017 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM
To register, click “Apply Now” and follow instructions to submit an application. Once submitted, you will be contacted by a Talent Acquisition Specialist to discuss next steps.
This event will start at 2:00 PM and run until 4:00 PM. Attire is business-banking professional. Please bring several copies of your resume. Come prepared to interview as hiring managers and key decision makers will be there.
Please also bring a photo ID and check-in with security upon arrival.
We look forward to seeing you at the event.
Posting Date: 09/11/2017
Location: Chandler, AZ, BUILDING A, 2565 W CHANDLER BLVD, - United States
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40
Shift: 1st shift
Weekly Schedule: Mon-Fri 8am- 5pm training for 6 weeks; permanent hours Mon-Fri between 5:30am-5:30pm
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ section for answers to these questions and more.
Bank of America Employees
Bank of America employees should access the internal jobs database.