Wealth Management Client Service Representative provides exceptional client service support to Advisory Partners, MESD and MEAC clients requesting retail, retirement and brokerage account products/service features through inbound calls. Inquiries and maintenance are requested for Credit Card, Banking and Brokerage, Online Banking and MyMerrill accounts and their associated products and features.
Associate is required to provide complete and accurate information regarding all Merrill Lynch’s brokerage and Bank of America banking products and services including but not limited to:
- Trade Activity/Quote
- Check/Deposit Related Inquiries
- Funds Transfer Service
- Account Maintenance
- Web Bill Pay/Quicken
- Associate must consistently demonstrate excellent verbal and written skills and exhibit a strong commitment to the client experience and service ownership via observable call management behaviors. Key metrics to evaluate performance include quality monitoring, client satisfaction, handle time, adherence, quality monitoring and call tracking
- Handle incoming Wealth Management (and MEAC, MESD Tech calls) client calls utilizing professional telephone and problem solving skills
- Routine business account servicing includes; visa spending limit adjustment processing, card activations, PIN setups, stop payment processing, account maintenance and inquiry
- Support Merrill Lynch Online (MLOL) navigation and functionality including but not limited to linking of accounts to MLOL and statements, creating user friendly IDs, resetting client passwords, and providing technical support with connecting to the MLOL web-site and quicken downloads
- Previous experience in a client-facing role
- Dependable, results-driven and achievement-focused
- Ability to work with multiple applications simultaneously and troubleshoot client issues
- Strong critical-thinking, logic and problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented and highly adaptable to change while receiving regular feedback
- Comfortable in a fast-paced work environment while continuously learning on the job
- 1-2 years of experience in a client focused service role
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
Open House and Interview Event – 9.27.2017
Please join us for an Open House and Interview event on September 27th from 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM at Bank of America, 2565 W. Chandler Blvd., Chandler, AZ 85224.
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED.
To register, please click “Apply Now” and follow instructions to submit an application and complete the required online assessment. Once submitted, please email Angelica Alvarado at email@example.com to confirm your registration.
This event will start at 2:00 PM and run until 4:00 PM. Attire is business-banking professional. Please bring several copies of your resume. Come prepared to interview as hiring managers and key decision makers will be there.
Please check in with security upon arrival with your photo ID.
Posting Date: 09/11/2017
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40
Shift: 1st shift
Weekly Schedule: Multiple shifts available.
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ section for answers to these questions and more.
Bank of America Employees
Bank of America employees should access the internal jobs database.