LOB Job description:
Utilizes multiple computer systems for customer authentication, information gathering, analyzing and problem solving as it is related to facilitating the completion/correction of automobile collateral documentation. Must have strong communication skills. Must act as Bank of America's voice to the customer and consistently exhibit a high level of employee and customer engagement to delight our customers. Build customer loyalty through courtesy and friendliness, including addressing each customer by name. Contribute to a positive team environment by modeling appropriate behaviors and providing 360-degree coaching. Demonstrate Bank of America core values in all actions. Reliable attendance is critical.
Enterprise Role Overview:
Job Summary: Associate should have strong knowledge necessary to research and/or service active and/or paid off automobile, marine and recreational vehicle collateral. Works in a team environment where they will be expected answer questions and provide information to fellow associates throughout the day. Will lead by example. Will have high level of direct contact with bank customers, state licensing agencies, and business partners and is expected to present self and department in a professional manner. Will require strong knowledge of applications used to complete tasks, with solid knowledge of overall PC functionality in a Windows environment. Should effectively use Outlook, Excel and Word as required by team function. Must have ability to work independently, set priorities, and solve the more complex problems without direct supervision. Will be required to demonstrate adaptability and ability to lead change. Expected to be a leader in team huddles and meetings, and help develop a self-directed team environment. Undetected errors could have measurable impact on external customer and dealer relationships. Associate may be expected to work with fellow team members, SME (if applicable), Document Expert, and Team Manager to ensure training priorities for their team are identified, procedures are accurate and current, and training requirements effectively delivered to new hires and existing associates. May also facilitate actual training of team members. Requires strong communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to adapt quickly to change without negative impact to performance and/or productivity
- Strong organizational and time management skills to perform multiple tasks within limited time frames.
- Excellent analytic and problem-solving skills
- Exhibit professional demeanor in all situations
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal
- Solid knowledge of overall PC functionality in a Windows environment
- Strong typing skills and ability to navigate multiple mainframe and web based systems
- Strong phone skills with a proven track record of delighting customers
- Customer-centric focus
- Flexible, willing to learn and self-motivated
- Will require good working knowledge of applications used to complete tasks
- Knowledge of titling processes with the DMVs
- 1 year in the financial industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications
- Basic understanding of loan/legal documents
- Systems experience: BOSS, LINX, Magellan, FileNet
- General knowledge of products/services including basic understanding of simple-interest loans