Project Lead role within the Global Trade Operations BAU Project Team. Leading regional / global projects across Global Trade Operations, working with SMEs, leaders, Business Partners and occasionally Clients to deliver process and strategic change, manage risk mitigation initiatives, applying the required related project governance and administration routines.
- Responsible for the end to end delivery of a portfolio of BAU (unfunded) projects for Global Trade Operations.
- Requires leadership of project teams, consisting of SMEs from all impacted Global Trade locations.
- Structured project meetings to be hosted via WebEx / Conference call, leveraging project governance tools (Pre-published Agenda; Project Workbook; TAR (Tasks & Responsibilities); Meeting minutes) to ensure continuous traction on the project and closure by the stated project end date.
- Portfolio may include risk identified projects (SIAIs / AIAIs)
- Stakeholder management and Senior Leader / Business Partner interaction will be required.
- Accountable for analyzing present-state, developing alternative future-state approaches and facilitating implementation
- Identifies and escalates Risk. Develops and manages risk mitigation strategies
- Partners with Operations teams to implement new processes and procedures, including implementation plans, transition plans and ongoing control plans.
- Effectively communicates with managers, peers and business partners on project status, timelines and risks/issues.
- Manages multiple priorities at any one time. Deadline, task driven environment.
- Commitment to process improvement. Constantly striving to streamline and improve processes, both operational processes and in own role.
- Project Management experience and/or background in Trade Operations. Individual typically has 3-5 years of experience.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. Strong attention to detail. Must be accurate and concise.
- Comfortable working across regions and with occasional evening meetings to support and engage with global partners.
- Strong organizational skills. Ability to manage multiple deliverables at any given time. Ability to prioritize and demonstrate continuous progress against deliverables.
- Independent self-starter. Efficient and able to prioritize work and multi-task in a deadline-driven environment..
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, Word, Visio, and PowerPoint.
- Experience of interaction with Senior Leaders and Business Partners.