Primarily responsible for performing high level trust administrative duties which include, but are not limited to, UPIA reviews, Reg 9 reviews and/or exceptions, administrative account reviews/exceptions and other compliance and regulatory matters as assigned, attending trust committee meetings and sub committee meetings as required. Work with and typically lead other team members on compliance and CMO related projects and performs end-to-end processing for new account on-boarding and account splits. Strong oral, written, and presentation communication skills. Has a thorough knowledge of, and experience with, all fiduciary matters and typically handles complex assignments and projects. Typically has 3-7 years of Personal Trust Administration experience. Non-licensed associate.
3+ years of Personal Trust Administration experience with:
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex issues in a clear, understandable manner
- Demonstrated accuracy and completeness in all tasks, and follows up as appropriate.
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and time management skills, detailed oriented, with good follow-up skills
- Able to develop trust, rapport and respect with clients and team members
- Develop strong interpersonal alliance and fosters collaboration among team members and business partners and supports enterprise view to support GWIM objectives.
Posting Date: 06/19/2017
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40
Shift: 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ section for answers to these questions and more.
Bank of America Employees
Bank of America employees should access the internal jobs database.