**Candidates requiring visa sponsorship will not be considered for this position**
- The Technology Environment Analyst professional will be responsible for preparing testing/UAT environments for the integration system testing, user acceptance, and production release stages of the SDLC phases.
- This position partners with infrastructure counterparts, project managers, software developers, business users and management across the Margin technology and business organizations to successfully deliver process/data results.
- This position requires the ability to follow, design and execute testing environment set up plans and procedures during the System Integration Testing of new or modified applications, computing environments, and software/hardware technology and tools, etc.
- Perform requirement analysis for environment setup, create /follow standard configuration plans, execute and troubleshoot batch jobs. Review and resolve issues. Provide sound root cause analysis and resolution for failures.
- Assist in the development and implementation of metrics for assessing the quality of delivered system batch runs.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in engineering, engineering support, or technical support environment or equivalent consulting experience
- Experience with the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Familiar with both software versioning tools and continuous integration tools, such as SVN, JUNIT, Hudson, Jenkins
- Familiar with both Windows and Unix/Linux environments and SQL Server database. Experience with regression, functional, and system testing procedures. Experience with development flows and functionality in each release to support rapid continuous delivery
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot infrastructure/environment related issues
- Candidates requiring visa sponsorship will not be considered for this position
- Ability to work with distributed teams
- Experience in both Waterfall and Agile methodology
- Experience in deployment automation
- Investment Bank and/or Margin systems knowledge
- Previous experience with infrastructure monitoring tools, such as ITRS Geneos
- Experience in large scale capacity planning and / or management
- Familiarity with one or more of the following: sh, ksh, csh.
- Previous experience with scripting in Perl
- Knowledge of one or more of the following: C++, Objective-C, Java, Python
Posting Date: 06/19/2017
Location: Plano, TX, BUILDING C, 7105 CORPORATE DR, - United States
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40
Shift: 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ section for answers to these questions and more.
Bank of America Employees
Bank of America employees should access the internal jobs database.