Seeking for a self motivated, self driven Business Analyst in Derivatives & FX Back Office team to help define the Regulatory Transaction Reporting requirements for all OTC derivatives, FX and Commodities products for various jurisdictions
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Closely work with business partners to analyze & refine the regulatory requirements given by federal authorities & DTCC & prepare detailed BRD & FRD for tech teams.
- Translate and simplify the requirements for the tech team to understand.
- Performs feasibility analysis, scopes project, recommends alternative solutions, project strategy, and deliverable prioritization.
- Able to articulate and document requirements thoroughly
- Explain the regulatory requirements to be implemented to the tech team with the help of detailed use cases, functional scenarios, Spec by examples.
- Work closely with tech team to answer all questions & queries about the regulatory requirements.
- Identify the gaps in software system from regulatory perspective and raise requirements to product owners.
- Provide support to Product owner team to help guide the tech impact, story points, prioritizing, planning for all requirements.
- Provide support to UAT team for end to end testing by providing sample test cases, use cases, actual vs expected behavior etc. Work with them to develop user acceptance tests, and log and track status of defects.
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS PREFFERED:
- Experience with working on CFTC/Dodd Frank, ESMA/EMIR, MIFID rules for OTC derivatives products is required.
- Should be able to write small programs to be able to pull the data for analysis
- Experience of working as a BA for large, complex systems.
- Great analytical skills. Ability to deep dive into complex details and resolve issues.
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Experience of working with AGILE methodology of software development.
- Ability to prioritize, adjust, and push for completion of multiple tasks in a fast paced organization.
- Ability to problem solve, apply reason, take initiative, use judgment, and perform multiple concurrent tasks.