Line of Business Job Description
Production Services is responsible for running the day to day operations of the technology platform. Work activities specific to Production Services - Access Management roles includes Access Provisioning, Access De-provisioning etc. The Production Services Lead identifies operational efficiency opportunities, as well as maintains metrics that will drive improvement across all areas of Identity and Access Management. Creates and enhances administrative, operational and technical policies and procedures by adopting best practice guidelines and standards. Performs analytical, technical, and administrative work in planning, designing and supporting the Control Function Technology (CFT) Access Management under moderate supervision. Serves as an escalation point between the client/business area and internal management for the resolution of moderately complex unresolved problems, complaints and service requests. The Production Services Lead will also be an escalation point of contact for the internal CFT Access Management and will work closely with the Production Services Manager on guiding and leading the team in best practices.
- Ensure all access provisioning and revocation related requests are logged in enterprise ticketing system and they are completed within the mandated SLA.
- Ensure the work performed meets or exceeds audit guidelines and standards.
- Responsible for owning all application access requests and issues end to end for environments managed by the Access Management team
- Coordinate with Application support and or Development teams to research, identify and fix any issues related to access provisioning and revocation
- Work on Identity and Access Management projects that impacts Control Function Technology
- Onboard and off board applications in the Shared Services model.
Enterprise Specific Job Description:
Production Services is responsible for running the day to day operations of the technology platform. Work activities specific to Production Services roles include Problem/Incident Management, Release/Deployment, Operational Readiness, Capacity/Availability Management, Application Monitoring, Service Analytics and Reporting, Production Governance, Triage, Associate Support, Change/Configuration Management, etc. The Production Services Lead identifies possible production failure scenarios, creates incident tickets, enhancements and/or problem tickets in ticket tracking system, and communicates effectively with development and internal business operations teams. Identifies vulnerabilities and opportunities for improvement, as well as maintain metrics to help develop analysis that will drive improvement in all areas of Production Services. Creates and enhances administrative, operational and technical policies and procedures, adopting best practice guidelines, standards and procedures. Takes ownership of escalations and perform trouble shooting, analysis, research and resolution using advanced query and programming skills. Performs analytical, technical, and administrative work in planning, installing, designing and supporting new and existing equipment and software under moderate supervision. Resolves complex issues. Consults with end users to determine optimal configuration of equipment and applications. Works on problems of minimal-moderate scope where analysis of situation or data requires a review of identifiable factors. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action. Should have increased awareness and exposure to basic technical principles, concepts and techniques. May provide coaching and mentoring for other employees but does not directly manage others. Initiates and provides leadership, strategic/tactical direction and planning input on all information technology and client/business area issues and in the development of an technology environment which meets current and anticipated business requirements and objectives. Participates with management in the development of technology products, service standards and development efforts that impact the client/business area. Serves as an escalation point between the client/business area and internal management for the resolution of moderately complex unresolved problems, complaints and service requests. Provides the client areas with technology products and service alternatives that improve the production services environment. Employees in this job code manage a function but do not manage people.
Required Job Skills
- Understanding of ITIL and Identity and Access Management Framework
- 7+ years of experience in Production Services and or Development environment having exposure to various technology platforms and applications (Example: Windows, Linux, Mainframe, SQL, Scripting, Excel VBA etc.)
- 5+ years relevant experience in various ticket handling and knowledge management systems (ITSM, JIRA, Wiki etc)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Detail and process oriented
- Experience handling .NET, Java based applications
- ITIL certified
- 3+ years of relevant experience in roles with increasing responsibilities, preferably within a Bank of America Control Function or Technology Team
**Candidates requiring visa sponsorship will not be considered for this position**