Job Summary:Performs qualitative and quantitative business analysis encompassing banking, functional design and systems issues within scope of assigned project. Typically coordinates successful resolution of issues arising during course of project to ensure timely completion of critical tasks. Ensures project objectives are achieved on schedule and monitored through detailed project work plan. Ensures projects are within scope of strategic and marketing plan for the Asset Management Group.
Line of Business Job Description:
The incumbent is responsible for leading initiatives related to risk within the Retirement Services Operations organization; collaborates with the RS Operations team members to identify and address risk; coordinates regulatory examinations and inquiries, annual SOC1 audits, and assessments and audits of retirement products and services; and mobilizes and encourages team in the remediation of audit or self-identified issues.
- Thoughtfully collaborates with operations team members to identify and address risk
- Manages various risk initiatives to ensure that organization is appropriately represented and evaluated within the broader organization.
- Manage the audit/exam process in coordination control partners, audit and the impacted functional areas
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong relationship building skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with people performing a wide range of operations functions
- Background in retirement products is a plus
- Prior experience in business oversight, risk or compliance is a plus