BenefitsGo to Search Jobs : Get started/Apply now >
At Bank of America Merchant Services, we provide our associates a platform for success by offering a comprehensive benefits program with flexible options designed to help them meet their individual and family needs.
We also offer our associates and their families an array of valuable services and resources to help maximize their quality of life.
- Competitive total compensation
- Incentives based on individual and company performance, including commissions for our Sales team members
- 401(k) savings plan with excellent company matching contributions
- Health and dependent care spending accounts
- Commuter benefits
- Corporate discount program (travel, attractions, technology, automotive, gifts and much more)
Health and Wellness
- Medical insurance, including prescription drug and vision care
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Long-term care insurance
- Cancer insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) insurance for employees and family members
- Employee Assistance Program
Time Off / Vacation
- Paid vacation
- Sick days
Education and Training
- Online development tools
- Specialized training programs for sales and customer service roles
Bank of America Merchant Services is committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. Our associates receive up to four hours of paid time off each month to volunteer for non-profit organizations, such as public and private schools, shelters, food banks, and mentoring programs.