Who We AreGo to Search Jobs : Get started/Apply now >
Bank of America Merchant Services is a leader1 at the intersection of financial services and technology. Formed by powerhouse brands Bank of America and First Data, the company is dedicated to helping businesses thrive by delivering innovative, virtually seamless payment solutions and powerful problem-solving expertise.
Our associates work with businesses large and small to deliver a compelling commerce experience to customers across North America and Europe. In the U.S., we serve seven of the top 12 National Retail Federation retailers2; six of the top 12 Fortune 500 hotel, resorts and casino operators; and seven of the top 20 Fortune 500 specialty retailers3.
We help these businesses securely handle payments, integrate selling channels, open new markets, use data as a strategic advantage, and, ultimately, better serve their clientele.
- Nilson Report ranked Bank of America Merchant Services as a top acquirer, as measured by purchase transactions handled, in March 2016.
- National Retail Federation/Kantar Retail: Top Retailers 2016. https://nrf.com/news/top-100-retailers-2016
- 2015 Fortune 500 list of companies by revenue/industry. http://beta.fortune.com/fortune500/list
Curious about the people and culture within Bank of America Merchant Services?
Here are the things that matter most to the associates who work here:
- Striving for excellence
- Trust and teamwork
- Leading by all
- Treating each other with dignity and respect
- Taking accountability and being credible
- Doing the right thing
These are our Core Values. Do you share them? If so, read on to learn more about opportunities within the company.